Friday, April 23, 2010

Coming Up....

Greetings unimaginative crafty followers! I am just now realizing that I have already begun to post on this blog much, much more frequently than my every day life blog. Perhaps this is because the rest of my life is super monotonous and my husband and I haven’t been able to find the time to take a vacation in which pictures would be taken, in quite some time! Yes, yes, I believe that this is what I will try to convince myself of….

Anyhow, I have the next craft in the queue and believe that you all, as well as I, will be quite impressed. I am waiting on some things to be shipped to me though before I can start it up. Alas, it is another one where I can’t remember where I found the idea but, I have been doing a lot of research on it. I ordered supplies today for “metal stamping.” I will be making jewelry that is personalized and so cute! I can’t wait to start. The supplies have so far proved to be pretty inexpensive when you’re going the cheaper route….. I’m going to venture to Home Depot this weekend to see what I can find in the way of washers to use as my necklace charms. As a matter of fact, I just got another idea, to combine two separate projects that I was going to do. I think that I will save that for the actual post though. Anyhow, other tools needed; a hammer, a solid surface to stamp on top of, fine point sharpie marker, and a chain for your necklace. Or, I have some other ideas as far as metal stamping goes. We will see…..

Just as I had hoped, my creative juices have begun to flow!

Also on my upcoming list:……..

1.Reupholstering two ratty Walmart pillows to match our new dark brown couch
2.My next Cricut cutout plaque with my brother’s favorite saying from his mission on it.
3.Spring/Summer decorative blocks
4.Canvas wreath for my front door
5.Picture frame “Nothum” on a rod (some of these are hard to explain without showing pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment