Sunday, April 18, 2010

Over Achiever.....

I am going to brag. I did something great this weekend. I completed (or at least almost....) 2 whole projects.

The first one s nothing much to write home about. But it was a project all the same. I made butoon magnets. I've had tons and tons of extra buttons just laying around in my junk drawer and sewing bins, forever. And I could never figure out what to do with all of them! So, I came across this blog that gave me such a great idea! So cute. And so simple! The photo magnet board, I made at a R.S. activity. Also very cute. Also not my idea.... Disclaimer: I DID find this idea on another blog, however, I cannot remember or find where I found it. I forgot to save the link. So, I at least want to say that I am not taking credit for this idea in any way, shape or form. But its a cute one!







As for the other project, I cannot show pictures or disclose what it is yet. It is my sister in law's birthday this weekend and I made it for her. She is turning the ripe old age of 20. Happy birthday Lo! I don't want to take the chance of her reading this before she receives the gift in the mail and spoiling the surprise. So, pictures to come probably at the end of the week.

Happy Birthday Lauren! You are wonderful and such a great sis in law! Hope you have a terrific day!

1 comment:

  1. Katie!! I am definitely going to have to make my very own, extensive set of button magnets! I have a small drawer full and what else to do but make magnets! I can hardly wait to get started! YAY! Thanks for the idea (you and the other person who you don't remember) haha

    ReplyDelete