Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm baaaaaccccckkk!

I give in. I'm back. I keep wanting to write about the crafts and things that I'm doing on my family blog but then, I think about how it won't fit in when I want to print that blog to a book. And that I don't want.... With the invention of Pinterest, I have become a crafting queen! I pretty much always have a project going on right now. So I think I am going to resurrect this blog so I can tell all about my crafty and culinary successes and disasters. I don't have photos to put up now, I'll have to work on that. But in the meantime, here's what I've been up to....

Valentines Day garland
Curtain for the front door
Mod Podge chalkboard Mason jar
Piggy Bank
Valentines Day Mason jar
Magnet board for the kitchen (which my father in law did 90% of)
Lots of new recipes
hair clips for the wee one
An ornament
A sock monkey
Nest necklaces
Tshirt headbands
Mailbox out of a cereal box

Yes, all of that. This is pretty much what I do with my time after Livy is in bed. I think Andrew's tired of hearing the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment