Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Progress, Backwards

I digress. Am I even using that phrase correctly? I don't think so. But it sounded good. What I really mean to say, is that I am not getting better, only worse! But, I am trying to look at the bright side of things..... at least I'm consistent. And if I can get even a little bit closer to hubb's moms talents, then I'm doing great!


So, tonight I made this

Hubby Rating: 2.5*s

Improvements: Dried Tomatoes, a little bit more olive oil, chop up artichokes more, more garlic

Changes I made: I put fresh garlic in, in addition to the garlic salt. I also served the pasta with peas, which hubby ended up stirring in, so for the leftovers, I just mixed it all together (for tupperwares sake) I think it actually tasted better. ;) I also added a little bit of parmesan cheese. (to taste) Not that my opinion counts for much, but I thought it was pretty good.

In closing, I have to give myself a little bit of a pat on the back for cooking so much this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment